View video tutorials for your Fly6 Generation 3.
- microSD Card CompatibilityThe Fly6 GEN 3 supports FAT32 formatted microSD cards up to 128GB. Although higher capacity microSD cards may function it is important to [...]
- Power IssuesIf your Fly6 Generation 3 is having power issues, such as not powering on or holding charge follow these suggestions.
- Connectivity IssuesIf you are unable to connect your Fly6 Generation 3 to the CycliqPlus app follow these suggestions.
- Recording IssuesIf your Fly6 Generation 3 is experiencing recording issues follow these suggestions.
- Battery IssuesBattery runtime is not as expected For expected runtimes depending on your settings please see below. If for any reason your Fly6 [...]
- Footage IssuesIf your Fly6 Generation 3 is experiencing footage issues follow these suggestions.
- Fly6 Generation 3 User ManualInside this user manual you'll find out everything you need to know about your Fly6 GEN 3.
- Setting up your Fly6 Generation 3Step 1: Inside the Box Firstly, let’s check to see if you have all the goods. Your Fly6 Generation 3 should come [...]
- Mounting your Fly6 Generation 3Please follow all the steps to ensure your camera doesn’t separate from your bike during use. Step 1: Installing the safety tether [...]
- Start up and first rideTurning on your Fly6 Press and hold the power button for approximately 3-4 seconds until the rotating LED bezel illuminates and the [...]
- Reviewing your Fly6 Generation 3 FootageOnce you have finished your ride, you will want to review your footage. This can be done via desktop computer or through your [...]
- Visual and Audio Alerts Guide for Fly6 Generation 3The Fly6 Generation 3 comes equipped with a variety of Visual and Audible alerts that will help you understand what your Fly device is doing.
- How to register your Fly6 Generation 3Register your Fly6 Generation 3 to receive faster warranty support and product updates.
- How to reset the Fly6 Generation 3 with deep sleep modeThis deep sleep mode action is only recommended if you are unable to turn the device on and have exhausted all other [...]
- How to format your microSD cardCycliq devices require microSD cards to be formatted to FAT32 to correctly function. We recommend that you format your microSD card with [...]
- How to perform a bench testA bench test is a test to ensure a device works as specified. A bench test for your Fly6 Generation 3 device [...]
- How to update your Fly6 Generation 3 firmwareThere is currently no firmware updates available for the Fly6 Generation 3. Once a firmware update is available, instructions will be available [...]
- How to use the bike alarmThe Fly6 Generation 3 has a bike alarm that can be activated via the CycliqPlus mobile app. If the device is moved [...]
- How to perform a master reset on a Fly6 Generation 3The Fly6 Generation 3 must be powered on to perform a master reset. This master reset is only recommended if you are [...]