Every month we give away prizes and discounts for the best content that is sent to us.
Winners are announced on our social media and newsletter every month.
We want to see the highlights of your cycling life.
- Beautiful rides
- Crazy stunts
- Race moments
- Wild encounters
- Your KOMs
- Stacks & crashes
- Special moments
- Close calls
- Pain faces
- Climbs & descents
Caught something interesting before, during or after your ride?
Share it with us and we’ll amplify it into with the world.
Latest winning videos
“Umm… I think this is right”
14 Year Old Kid Overtakes Ted King
2015 Dana Point Grand Prix – Women’s 3/4
1 car & 1 4×4
3 Year old Practicing her drafting skills on the local trails
70 miles in 64 seconds
8 Seconds that could have been much MUCH worse
A ride back in time!
A Roundabout Error
A Wheely Touching Moment!
What are the rules?
Use Cycliq products
Your story or content should reflect Cycliq’s products. This means that footage should be created with Cycliq’s products (i.e. Fly6 or Fly12) or should be about the products and their impact on your story.
We all love excitement and feel good moments. The best videos are always the ones that tell a story. Make it personal and tell the tale.
Should I edit my footage?
Nope, we’d prefer if you didn’t – raw footage is best.
Here are some guidelines:
- All footage must be shot on a Cycliq bike camera
- Upload footage in its original, unedited form
- Maintain high resolution and quality – do not compress
- Don’t zoom, filter, add transitions or upload screenshots
- Clear all participants in the video
- Short and sweet – trim your footage for a quicker upload (allowing 5-10 seconds before and after the incident captured).
If there is more to the story or you would like to draw our attention to a specific detail, please describe it in the video description field when uploading.
How do I know if I’ve won something?
Don’t worry. If you win, we’ll be sure to inform you. You simply leave your details when you submit your content to us.
By submitting content, you accept the terms. In essence this means that:
- by submitting your content, you give us the right to share and use your submitted content.
- You agree and guarantee there are no infringements in terms of copyright and that everybody that is identifiable in your footage has given you permission to use the video and/or photo. See full terms & conditions.