- Power IssuesIf your Fly12 is having power issues, such as not powering on or holding charge follow these suggestions.
- I can’t connect to my smartphoneIf you are unable to connect to your Fly12 within the CycliqPlus app follow these suggestions.
- I can’t get my video onto my computerDevice not recognised There are two ways to review your footage via computer: Via direct USB connection Insert the supplied USB cable [...]
- My device is not recording properlyIf your Fly12 is experiencing recording issues follow these suggestions.
- Battery lifeBattery runtime for the Fly12 Depending on your light and video settings, your Fly12 runtime will differ. Please check the expected runtime [...]
- Setting up your Fly12Step 1: Inside the Box Firstly, let’s check to see if you have all of the goods. Your Fly12 should come with [...]
- Fly12 User ManualAn in-depth user guide that explains how the Fly12 and its hardware components work.
- Fly12 Quick Start GuideLearn how to get the most out of your Fly12 Original.
- Mounting your Fly12Please follow all the steps to ensure your camera doesn’t separate from your bike during use. Step 1: Installing the safety tether [...]
- Using your Fly12Start up and go: To turn on and start recording, press and hold the power button for at least 1 second The [...]
- Understanding beeps and lights on a Fly12The Fly12 comes equipped with a variety of Visual and Audible alerts that will help you understand what your Fly device is doing.
- Reviewing your Fly12 footageOnce you have finished your ride, you will want to review your footage. This can be done via desktop computer or through [...]
- How to format your SD cardThere are several ways you can format your SD card but we recommend that you format via CycliqPlus mobile app. Mobile: Formatting [...]
- How to mount and attach a tether to Fly12See a demonstration video on how to attach the tether to your Fly12.
- How to update your Fly12 firmwareThis firmware update is only intended for the Fly12 Original. Installing this firmware on other Fly devices risks permanent damage to the [...]
- How to perform a master reset on a Fly12Master Reset Open your Fly12 SD card cover With the use of a fine object, press the reset button as illustrated above [...]
- How to use the bike alarmThe Fly12 bike alarm can be activated via the CycliqPlus mobile app. To activate the bike alarm Scan and connect your device [...]
- How to connect your Fly12Connection Guide Pairing via Bluetooth To start pairing your Cycliq device to your mobile device, please make sure you have CycliqPlus mobile [...]
- How to perform a bench testA bench test is a test to ensure a device works as specified. A bench test for your Fly12 checks the life [...]
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket