Please follow all the steps to ensure your camera doesn’t separate from your bike during use.
Step 1: Installing the safety tether
- With your unit flat, insert the tether into the hole near the mounting fins (use a pin to pull it out of the small hole)
- Insert the tether to create a lock then tighten
Step 2: Mounting the camera to your bike
- Install the handlebar mount
- Attach the universal mount at the desired location
- Fasten the mount using the 2 fixing screws
- Mount your Fly12 on your handlebars
- Slide your Fly12 mounting bracket into the adjoining mount
- Fasten the Fly12 Quick Bolt
Ready for your first ride? Check out Using Your Fly12
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket