- Power IssuesIf your Fly6[v] is having power issues, such as not powering on or holding charge follow these suggestions.
- I can’t connect to my smartphoneThe Fly6[v] does not have Bluetooth connectivity, see our our latest Fly6 models.
- I can’t get my video onto my computerDevice not recognised There are two ways to review your footage via computer: Via direct USB connection Insert the supplied USB-C cable [...]
- My device is not recording properlyIf your Fly6 Generation 3 is experiencing recording issues follow these suggestions.
- Battery lifeBattery runtime for the Fly6[v] Depending on your light and video settings, your Fly6[v] runtime will differ. Please check the expected runtime [...]
- Issues with my footageIf your Fly6[v] is experiencing footage issues follow these suggestions.
- Setting up your Fly6[v]Step 1: Inside the Box Firstly, let’s check to see if you have all of the goods. Your Fly6[v] should come with [...]
- Fly6[v] User ManualInside this user manual you'll find out everything you need to know about your Fly6[v].
- Fly6[v] Quick Start GuideLearn how to get the most out of your Fly6[v].
- Mounting your Fly6[v]Please follow all the steps to ensure your camera doesn’t separate from your bike during use. Step 1: Install the strap and [...]
- Using your Fly6[v]Start up and go: To turn on your camera hold the power button for at least 1 second, the camera will record [...]
- Understanding beeps on a Fly6[v]Upon powering up your Fly6[v] an audible battery status will sound, alerting you to the current battery level. This also occurs as [...]
- Reviewing your Fly6[v] footageOnce you have finished your ride, you will want to review your footage. This can be done via desktop computer. To view [...]
- How to format your SD cardThere are several ways you can format your SD card. Quick Format: Formatting via Config.txt file To perform a quick format, please [...]
- How to update your Fly6[v] firmwareHow to update your firmware This firmware update is only intended for Fly6[v] and is also compatible with Fly6. Check first if [...]
- How to perform a bench testA bench test will allow you to see how your unit performs. To do this, please do the following: Check your SD [...]
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket