Please follow all the steps to ensure your camera doesn’t separate from your bike during use.
Step 1: Install the strap and spacer
- Insert either standard or aero length strap and pull all the way through until clasp meets housing
- Ensure silicon-coated surface is facing outwards to grip your seat post
- Select the appropriate spacer for your bike and place between Fly6[v] and the seat post
- Make sure the Fly6[v] is fully vertical
Step 2: Mount your camera to your bike
- While holding Fly6[v] against the seat post, wrap strap around and thread through the clasp
- Pull strap tight, check Fly6[v] is secure, then double back the strap and secure
Ready for your first ride? Check out Using Your Fly6[v]
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket