There are several ways you can format your SD card.
Quick Format: Formatting via Config.txt file
To perform a quick format, please do the following steps.
- Connect Fly6 to your computer (SD card inserted into the device)
- Open Fly6 directory
- Open the CONFIG.TXT file.
- Change the “0” to FORMATLED
- Save the file before exit.
- Safely remove the Fly6 from your computer and turn on the device to proceed with formatting.
Computer: Formatting via PC or Mac
Note: In case the unit is not recognised by the computer, insert the microSD card to the SD card adapter (included in the box) and then insert it to an SD card reader in your computer.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket