- Power IssuesIf your Fly6 (non-CE) is having power issues, such as not powering on or holding charge follow these suggestions.
- I can’t connect to my smartphoneThe Fly6 (non-CE) does not have Bluetooth connectivity. If you wish to have this feature, please check out our latest Fly6 models.
- I can’t get my video onto my computerDevice not recognised There are two ways to review your footage via computer: Via direct USB connection Insert the supplied USB-C cable [...]
- My device is not recording properlyIf your Fly6 is experiencing recording issues follow these suggestions.
- Battery lifeBattery runtime for the Fly6 Depending on your light and video settings, your Fly6 runtime will differ. Please check the expected runtime [...]
- Issues with my footageIf your Fly6 is experiencing footage issues follow these suggestions.
- Setting up your Fly6Step 1: Inside the Box Firstly, let’s check to see if you have all of the goods. Your Fly6 should come with [...]
- Fly6 Quick Start GuideLearn how to get the most out of your Fly6 (non-CE).
- Fly6 User ManualInside this user manual you'll find out everything you need to know about your Fly6 (non-CE).
- Mounting your Fly6Step 1: Install the mount Slide seat post mount onto your Fly6, you should hear a click Use provided spacers to ensure [...]
- Using your Fly6Start up and go: To turn on your camera hold the power button for at least 1 second, the camera will record [...]
- Understanding beeps on a Fly6Upon powering up your Fly6, an audible battery status will sound, alerting you to the current battery level. This also occurs as [...]
- Reviewing your Fly6 footageOnce you have finished your ride, you will want to review your footage. This can be done via desktop computer. To view [...]
- How to format your SD cardThere are several ways you can format your SD card. Quick Format: Formatting via Config.txt file To perform a quick format, please [...]
- How to update your Fly6 firmwareThis firmware update is only intended for Fly6 and Fly6[v]. Check first if you have the latest firmware. Go to the Fly6 [...]
- How to perform a bench testA bench test will allow you to see how your unit performs. To do this, please do the following: Check your SD [...]
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket