Device not recognised
There are two ways to review your footage via computer:
- Via direct USB connection
- Insert the supplied USB-C cable into your device
- Plug the USB cable into your computer’s USB port
- Via SD card adapter
- Gently remove the SD card from your device
- Insert it to an SD card adapter
- Insert the adapter to your computers SD card reader
Note: We recommend reviewing the footage using VLC (Mac) or Windows Media Player (Windows).
If for any reason your device is not recognised, please try the following:
- Check your SD card
- SD card should be a Class 10 microSD card
- Check the list of recommended SD cards
- Ensure your Fly6 is fully charged
- Reformat your SD card outside the device
- Make sure the firmware is up to date
- Try to use a different USB cable
- Try to check other USB ports
- Try to use an SD card adapter
- Try using a different computer
If you’re still unable to get your Fly6 recognised, please submit a ticket with our support team.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket