- Visual and Audio Alerts Guide for Fly6 Generation 3The Fly6 Generation 3 comes equipped with a variety of Visual and Audible alerts that will help you understand what your Fly device is doing.
- How to register your Fly6 Generation 3Register your Fly6 Generation 3 to receive faster warranty support and product updates.
- How to reset the Fly6 Generation 3 with deep sleep modeThis deep sleep mode action is only recommended if you are unable to turn the device on and have exhausted all other [...]
- How to format your microSD cardCycliq devices require microSD cards to be formatted to FAT32 to correctly function. We recommend that you format your microSD card with [...]
- How to perform a bench testA bench test is a test to ensure a device works as specified. A bench test for your Fly6 Generation 3 device [...]
- How to update your Fly6 Generation 3 firmwareThere is currently no firmware updates available for the Fly6 Generation 3. Once a firmware update is available, instructions will be available [...]
- How to use the bike alarmThe Fly6 Generation 3 has a bike alarm that can be activated via the CycliqPlus mobile app. If the device is moved [...]
- How to perform a master reset on a Fly6 Generation 3The Fly6 Generation 3 must be powered on to perform a master reset. This master reset is only recommended if you are [...]
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket