If your Fly6 CE is having power issues, such as not powering on or holding charge follow these suggestions.
My Fly6 CE won’t turn on
To turn on your Fly device, press and hold the power button for approximately 2 seconds. If for any reason your Fly6 CE will not turn on, please try the following:
- Ensure your Fly6 CE is fully charged (LED will illuminate green)
- Perform a master reset then try turning your Fly6 CE on (Skip this step when doing a firmware update)
- Remove your SD card, then try turning your Fly6 CE onNote: If the SD card is corrupted, the device may not turn on. By removing the SD card, the device should turn on and beep to indicate that the SD card has been removed.
If you’re still unable to turn your device on, please submit a ticket with our support team.
My Fly6 CE is turning off unexpectedly
There are a few reasons why your device may turn itself off:
- If Idle mode is enabled, the device will turn off after 15 minutes of being stationary
- If Incident Protection mode is enabled and triggered, the device will turn off 30 minutes after being tilted more than 60 degrees.Note: When Incident Protection mode is triggered, the device will sound 3 beeps in quick succession.
To check whether idle and incident protection mode are enabled, or to disable them, connect your device to the CycliqPlus mobile or desktop app.
If neither of these modes are causing the device to switch off unexpectedly, please check that the device is fully charged before performing a bench test.
If you’re not getting the expected battery life ensure your firmware is up to date. Out of date firmware versions exhibit a reduction of runtime, this has been remedied with firmware update V1.1.26.026 and above.
If your Fly6 CE is still turning off unexpectedly, please submit a ticket with our support team.
My Fly6 CE is not turning off
To turn your Fly device off, press and hold the power button for approximately 2 seconds. If for any reason your Fly6 CE does not turn off try a master reset.
If your Fly6 CE still does not turn off, please submit a ticket with our support team.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket