- microSD Card CompatibilityThe Fly6 CE supports FAT32 formatted microSD cards up to 32GB. Although higher capacity microSD cards may function it is important to note [...]
- Power IssuesIf your Fly6 CE is having power issues, such as not powering on or holding charge follow these suggestions.
- Connectivity IssuesIf you are unable to connect your Fly6 CE to the CycliqPlus app follow these suggestions.
- Recording IssuesIf your Fly6 CE is experiencing recording issues follow these suggestions.
- Battery IssuesBattery runtime is not as expected Note: There is a known bug affecting battery life with the Fly6 CE. This has been [...]
- Footage IssuesIf your Fly6 CE is experiencing footage issues follow these suggestions.
- Fly6 CE User ManualInside this user manual you'll find out everything you need to know about your Fly6 CE.
- Setting up your Fly6 CEStep 1: Inside the Box Firstly, let’s check to see if you have all the goods. Your Fly6 CE should come with [...]
- Mounting your Fly6 CEPlease follow all the steps to ensure your camera doesn’t separate from your bike during use. Step 1: Installing the safety tether [...]
- Start up and first rideTo turn the Fly6 CE on and start recording, press and hold the power button for at least 2 seconds. Upon powering [...]
- Reviewing your Fly6 CE footageOnce you have finished your ride, you will want to review your footage. This can be done via desktop computer or through your [...]