If your Fly12 CE is having power issues, such as not powering on or holding charge follow these suggestions.
To turn on your Fly device, press and hold the power button for approximately 2 seconds.
If for any reason your Fly12 CE will not turn on, try the following:
- Connect your Fly12 CE to a wall charger and ensure your Fly12 CE is fully charged, the LED will illuminate green when fully charged
- Perform a master reset, then try turning your Fly12 CE on (Skip this step when doing a firmware update)
- Remove your SD card, then try turning your Fly12 CE on
Note: If the SD card is corrupted, the device may not turn on. By removing the SD card, the device should turn on and beep to indicate that the SD card has been removed.
If you’re still unable to turn your device on, please submit a ticket with our support team.
There are a few reasons why your Fly device may turn itself off:
- If Idle mode is enabled, the device will turn off after 15 minutes of being stationary
- If Incident Protection mode is enabled and triggered, the device will turn off 30 minutes after being tilted more than 60 degreesNote: When Incident Protection mode is triggered the device will sound 3 beeps in quick succession and the status LED will continously flash red-orange-green.
To check whether Idle or Incident Protection mode are enabled, or to disable them, connect your device to the CycliqPlus mobile or desktop app.
If neither of these modes are causing the device to switch off unexpectedly, check that the device is fully charged then perform a bench test.
If you’re not getting the expected battery life, ensure the firmware is up to date.
If your Fly12 CE is still turning off unexpectedly submit a ticket with our support team.
To turn your Fly device off, press and hold the power button for approximately 2 seconds.
If for any reason your Fly12 CE does not turn off, try a master reset.
If your Fly12 CE still does not turn off, please submit a ticket with our support team.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket