- Operating temperatures of Fly devicesFly devices are tested and certified to operate at the following temperature range. Operating temperature: 0-45°C (32–113°F) Storage temperature: 0-45°C (32–113°F) Fly [...]
- What is the recommended charging method?To ensure that your devices get a proper charge in the quickest possible time, we recommend using a “Fast charge ” USB [...]
- Do the cameras need SD cards to function? Yes! In order to save video files and change settings, Cycliq devices need a storage device installed. Otherwise, it will show an [...]
- What type of SD cards can we use?Cycliq devices need a Class 10 microSD card or higher to function properly. It must be formatted as FAT32. For more information [...]
- Why do I need to use a recommended card?There are plenty of SD cards out in the wild and card manufacturer usually make SD cards for specific functions such as [...]
- How does the looping recording feature work?The looping function works in such a way that the last period of the ride is recorded. For a device to loop [...]
- What is Idle Mode? Idle mode is a battery saving mechanism, whereby your unit turns off automatically after sensing no movement for 15 minutes.
- What is Incident Protection Mode?In the event of an incident and your device tilts past 60 degrees for more than 5 seconds, the Incident Protection Mode [...]
- What is Manual Footage Capture?If you witness an event that you want to capture and retain when riding, simply press the WiFi or “Q” button briefly. [...]
- What is Home Safe Mode?When your device enters a low battery charge state, Home Safe Mode is triggered. The unit will beep at regular intervals to [...]
- What do all these beeps mean?We want you to keep your eyes on the road while being able to get notifications from your device, which is why [...]
- What does the LED notification light colour pattern mean?We added LED notification lights to help you understand what your Fly device is doing. See the Visual and Audio Alerts Guide [...]
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket