A bench test is used to check your Fly12 Sport battery life.
To perform a bench test:
- Format your SD card
- Reset the Fly12 Sport to default settings via the CycliqPlus.
- Disable idle mode via the CycliqPlus.
- Fully charge your Fly12 Sport (LED will turn green and OLED will display a full battery icon when battery reaches 100%.)
- Once fully charged, place the Fly12 Sport on a flat surface and switch it on.
- Record the time you turned the Fly12 Sport on.
- Cycle through the light modes to camera only mode.
- Let the Fly12 Sport run until the battery is completely drained and turns off.
- Record the time the Fly12 Sport turned off
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket