My Fly12 Sport will not connect with my smartphone
We have made the process of connecting your Fly12 Sport to your smartphone as seamless as possible.
Once you have downloaded the CycliqPlus mobile app, ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone and the Fly12 Sport is switched on and within close proximity.
If your Bluetooth is not enabled on your smartphone, you will be reminded to enable it. If you are an Android user and Location Services is not enabled, you will be reminded to enable it.
To pair your smartphone with your Fly12 Sport, launch CycliqPlus app and you should see a screen like this:
Choose the correct device and click connect.
Can’t see your Fly12 Sport on the list? Try the following:
- Ensure your Fly12 Sport is near your smartphone
- Check you have the latest version of the CycliqPlus mobile app
- Toggle your smartphone Bluetooth connection off and on
- Remove the microSD card and perform a master reset. Then turn the device on.
- Make sure that your device is NOT on your smartphone Bluetooth previously or currently paired list (must be unpaired).
Note: A corrupted microSD card could also cause the CycliqPlus mobile app to not recognise your Fly12 Sport. If your microSD card is corrupted, the Fly12 Sport will play a SD card error noise and display SD card error, on the display screen.
If you’re still experiencing issues with your Fly12 Sport, please submit a ticket with our support team here.
My computer will not recognise my Fly12 Sport
If your Fly12 Sport is connected to your computer and not recognised, please try the following:
- Ensure your Fly12 Sport is switched on after connecting
- Connect using a different USB port
- Connect using a different USB cable
- Restart your computer
- Format your microSD card (note this will erase all files on the microSD card.)
- Perform a master reset of your device.
If you’re still unable to get your Fly12 Sport recognised by your computer, please submit a ticket with our support team.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket