My Fly12 CE will not connect with my smartphone
We have made the process of connecting your smartphone handset to your Fly12 CE as seamless as possible.
Once you have downloaded the CycliqPlus mobile app, ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone and that the Fly device is switched on and within close proximity.
If your Bluetooth is not enabled on your smartphone, you will be reminded to enable it. If you are an Android user and Location Services is not enabled, you will be reminded to enable it.
To pair your smartphone with your Fly12 CE, launch the app and you should see a screen like this:
Choose the correct device and click connect.
Can’t see your Fly12 CE on the list? Try the following:
- Ensure your Fly12 CE is near your smartphone
- Check you have the latest version of the CycliqPlus mobile app (About Device)
- Toggle your smartphone Bluetooth connection off and on
- Remove the SD card and perform a master reset. Then turn the device on.
- Make sure that your device is NOT on your smartphone Bluetooth previously or currently paired list (must be unpaired).
Note: A corrupted SD card could also cause the CycliqPlus mobile app to not recognise your Fly device. If your SD card is corrupted, the Fly12 CE will play a SD card error noise (see this guide to Fly12 CE sounds). To reformat your SD card, do it directly via PC/Mac using these instructions.
If you’re still experiencing issues with your Fly12 CE, please submit a ticket with our support team here.
My computer will not recognise my Fly12 CE
If your Fly12 CE is connected to your computer and not recognised, please try the following:
- Ensure your device is switched on after connecting
- Connect using a different USB port
- Connect using a different USB cable
- Restart your computer
- Format your SD card using the SD card adaptor that came with your SD card (note this will erase your files).
- Perform a master reset of your device.
If you’re still unable to get your Fly12 CE recognised by your computer, please submit a ticket with our support team.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Create a support ticket