February 7, 2019
The Highlight Reel provides a quick and easy way to create and share a 30 or 60 second overview of your ride.
Here’s how it works:
- Select the video file you want to feature in the Highlight Reel.
- The app chooses random video snapshots from your selected video files and mashes them up to create a sweet video.
- One click and you can share the video straight to socials.
You can view a video with these step-by-step instructions below. If you require further assistance using the Highlight Reel, please contact our support team at cycliq.com/support.
Step 1 – Get video files on to your device
If your phone supports USB on-the-go (OTG), plug your microSD card into an SD Card Reader and plug this into your phone. Select the video you wish to use and save it to your phone.
Can’t see the video you’re looking for?
If you want to use a video from your Fly12 CE that was recorded before the firmware update to 1.0.46.000, you will need to transfer these files to your computer, perform the firmware update and format your SD card, then transfer these files back to your SD card. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Step 2 – Select Highlight Reel
In your CycliqPlus app, select Highlight Reel on the side menu.
Step 3 – Create new Highlight Reel
Tap the Create a New Highlight button.
Step 4 – Select your videos
Select a video/s from phone’s gallery. You can choose as many videos at you like.
The video/s must be at least 31 seconds to be able to create a highlight, because the minimum highlight video is 30 seconds long.
Step 5 – Select preferred video length
Select between 30 and 60 second video. This is the length of the Highlight Reel video that will be generated.
Available length options may vary depending on the length of the selected video/s. For example, a 40 second video enables 30 second option only.
Step 6 – Preview video
There are two options in this screen:
- Regenerate Highlight – the app will generate a new highlight reel from chosen video file.
- Download Video – the generated video will be saved in the phone’s gallery.
Step 7 – Display final video
Now you’re ready to go. From here you can:
- Preview video;
- Delete video – tap delete button to remove saved video from gallery; or
- Share video – to your social media.