August 18, 2021
A new CycliqPlus update is available for Windows.
What’s new in CycliqPlus Desktop 2.65
In-app automatic updates
When a new CycliqPlus update is available click the Update button and the update will download and run the installer right from the CycliqPlus app.
Locked files % indicator
You can now see the amount of locked files on your Fly device’s SD card from the Connected device screen. We’ll extend this further with helpful prompts when there are too many locked files.
EV Code Signing
CycliqPlus uses Digicert EV (Extended Validation) code signing. Windows users will no longer see trust warnings when downloading CycliqPlus updates from their browser.
Here’s the changes in this CycliqPlus 2.65 update for Windows:
- Added automatic update support
- Added Locked files % to Connected device screen
- Added CycliqPlus update notification to Connected device screen
- Added scrollbars for smaller screen resolutions (1366×768)
- Added EV code signing
- Added diagnostic logging option to Settings panel
- My Videos screen fixes
Download the latest CycliqPlus for Windows update from the Software page on our website, future update notifications will appear in the CycliqPlus app.