Win the full Cycliq Package – Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Only one entry per person is permitted.
Entrants must provide the following details when entering this competition: name, email address. Entrants must be a resident of the USA.
The draw will be held on Cycliq premises at Unit A14, Level 2, 435 Roberts Road, Subiaco, WA 6008, Australia at 2.30 pm AWST on April 12 2019. The winner has 4 days to accept their prize package.
The prize package consists of:
1 x Fly6 CE: Rear-facing bike camera + 100 Lumen Light (USD179.00)
1 x Fly12 CE: Front-facing bike camera + 600 Lumen Light (USD279.00)
2 x 32 GB microSD cards (USD 59.98)
1 x Cycliq Bibs (USD 149.00)
1 x Cycliq Jersey (USD 89.00)
1 x Cycliq Socks (USD 22.50)
- These rules specified by Cycliq Group Ltd (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. The competition closes on April 12 2019 at midnight AWST. Proof of posting (if relevant) shall not be deemed proof of delivery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries, which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per person. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Competition. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
- The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and is chosen at random.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- By entering a Competition you:
a. grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes; and
b. acknowledge that, where the Competition is being run on the Facebook site, you are disclosing information to the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) and not to Facebook Ireland Limited or Facebook, Inc. (together “Facebook”);
c. accept that all entries will become the property of the Company upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry but, by entering the Competition, you grant the Company and its licensees the right free of charge to republish your Competition entry;
d. warrant to the Company that the Competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Competition entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
- You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service of the Company but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Competition.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Competition. Requests should be sent to [email protected]
- If you are a winner of a Competition:
a. the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
b. you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
c. You will receive the prizes within 28 days of you confirming that you are happy to accept the prizes as the competition winner.
d. You agree to your name and likeness being used in relation to being announced as the competition winner on Facebook.
The promoter is Cycliq Group Ltd, Subiaco 6008, WA, Australia ABN 47 119 749 647